Trang

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Review of the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with Mechanical Stage

AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with Mechanical Stage
AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope with Mechanical Stage
There's nothing more fascinating than getting a closer look at the world around us. Ever since biology class in school, We've loved the experiments if we reached get away the microscope and consider strands of hair or some pond water. That passion stayed when camping while i grew up plus it never ceases to amaze me once i examine my microscope and see precisely how complex our universe is! My latest purchase, the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope definitely makes those microscopes my high school graduation had appear like a child’s toy when compared.

The microscope uses 2 teams of wide field eyepieces that enables for fine and coarse focusing. Additionally, it gives you to be able to choose between eight different magnification settings which range from 40x to 2,000x. You would not believe how different some hair looks when it is often magnified 2,000 times! Every stage with the research process is much more vivid which is a close look opening experience, with thanks to the electrical illumination system, and the mechanical stage allows you take each of the guess exercise of looking for different parts of a cell. The overall construction with the microscope is quite sturdy so that even a klutz at all like me doesn’t need to bother about knocking it over! Total, this microscope carries a 4.elegant rating.

Magnification Capabilities


Whether We are investigating a tiny bug or a sample of pond water, the magnification qualities with the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope never ceases to amaze me. I will choose from any of the eight magnification settings that range from 40x magnification to 2,000x magnification to fit whatever sample I’m investigating. Combine this with all the fine focusing settings about the wide-field eyepieces, I will clearly draw and label the different issues that I see about the slides. My research notebooks are full of detailed drawings of bacteria, algae, the different pieces of various cell structures.

Electrical Illumination System

The electrical illumination system for that AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope works quite well for cost of the microscope. The 110v/20w tungsten lamp does get hot and I’ve experienced my pond water and liquid blood samples to dry up in the event the light continues to be on for days on end, on the other hand guess that is usually to be expected. I’ve used the microscope and the light almost over a regular basis (maybe 500 hours total since I’ve gotten it) and the light is still effective. If you are an expedient person, you'll be able to change the tungsten lamp to some more efficient LED bulb.

Adjustable Binocular Viewing Head

Among the features which make this microscope really be noticeable is the binocular viewing head. It can be inclined at 45 degrees, that makes it comfortable to use plus it doesn’t leave your neck stiff if you’ve been looking through it for days on end. My nephew wished to see the different organisms moving into water we collected from a puddle outside, I might swivel the head with the microscope (which can rotate 360 degrees) so I didn’t have to risk upsetting the specimen.

Pros with the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope



· Perfect for biological research

· 4 amounts of magnification to 2,000x

· Incredibly clear and sharp images

· Sturdy Construction, for even the accident prone

· Internal electrical illumination system

· Affordably coming in at $199.61

· Permits coarse and fine focusing

· Mechanical stage

Customer Testimonials and Scores


When I was researching microscopes I ought to consider, I used to be initially fascinated by the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope as a result of high ratings it received on Amazon. Out from the 130 customers who purchased this specific model, 83 of these gave it a elegant rating in support of 18 people gave the microscope lower than a four star rating. That sparked my interest and that i wondered what they were required to say.

Because I look at reviews, I couldn’t help but be excited by each of the reviews that are positive the microscope got. Most of the consumers enjoyed the magnification elements of the microscope. Each of them said who's provided a crisp and clear picture, with thanks to the lighting system and the magnification qualities. Something else you liked was it had become easy to put together and was made of a sturdy metal. This appealed to me because Get excellent at putting things together and I’ve been known to be something of a klutz every once in awhile.

The microscope had each of the features I wanted, so I had no problems shelling out $200 bucks for something I knew I would get a lot of use away from.

Cons with the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope


· Illumination system works on the tungsten bulb, which gets drier specimens pretty quickly

· The included 100x oil immersion lens is unusable since you cannot focus properly

· Cannot hook up to laptop computer or a camera

· There wasn't any manual added to the microscope, but assembly is quite straight-forward

· The mechanical stage was a little flimsy, nevertheless it was very easy to fix

Conclusion


Should you be looking for an affordable microscope yourself or for your children, I fully recommend the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope. I’ve been able to get a lot of use out of it through the years and I will always maintain using it. I mean, for the cost of the microscope, you cannot beat the magnification capabilities. Most microscopes which include 2000x magnification might be a bit more costly than this model. Plus, in tandem with the electric illumination system and the adjustable viewing head, you are able to clearly see every factor of your specimen and in addition share your findings with others easily without moving the microscope and potentially compromising your findings.

While there are some elements of the microscope that we could do without, just like the lighting system that will get too hot or the truth that I had to tighten the mechanical stage therefore it was a little sturdier—I enjoy my purchase. I recently wish how the microscope had the power to hook up to laptop computer or a camera. I’d love as a way to snap photos of what I actually see and do a comparison to my drawings within the notebook. AmScope did mention some compatible cameras that can be used in conjunction with the microscope only for that very use. Perhaps I’ll cut back some money and invest in one, but also for now… I’m pleased with staying with drawing and am very delighted by the AmScope B100B-MS 40X-2000X Biological Binocular Compound Microscope.
Click here choosing the Best Compound Microscope

No comments:

Post a Comment